Advertisement

Addiction and How to Cope in Early Recovery

Addiction and How to Cope in Early Recovery Coping in the early days of recovery from addiction is hard work. In this vlog, I share the things I found useful for coping in the early days and the tools I found useful for managing cravings.

I began my recovery in 2010 and by far the biggest help for me in managing the early days and staying clean and sober was with the help of a support program and by taking my recovery one day at a time. In managing cravings, I found that building new habits not only gave me something to do and fill my time but also made my life feel worthwhile and something I didn't want to lose, which helped greatly in not giving in to the cravings.

Thank you very much to Alf for these fantastic questions!

Useful links:
Support and Resources:
The book I recommend: The Power Of Now:
Blog: How To Change:

Please feel free to like, subscribe and share!
_________________________________________________
Hello, I'm Finn, welcome to my channel! I share first-hand experiences and practical advice on topics of mental health, recovery, and gender transition, as well as my hobbies and general day to day life as an Open University Student and Freelance Content Creator. New video every Tuesday!
Accompanying Website and Blog:
Support my content to get early access and exclusive vlogs:
Free Newsletter:
Shop:
________________________________________________
SOCIAL MEDIA:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM: https:// www.instagram.com/finntheinfinncible/
FACEBOOK (The Finnfam community) :
PINTEREST:
_________________________________________________
USEFUL LINKS
My Recommended Tools and Resources For Vlogging:
My vlogging kit :

#MentalHealth

finlaygames,finntheinfinncible,mental health,the recovery writer,addiction and how to cope in early recovery,gender transition,mental health recovery,how to cope in early days of recovery,how to cope with cravings,how to survive early recovery from addiction,addiction recovery,alcoholism treatment,living in recovery,drug addiction,living in sobriety,early recovery,substance abuse,relapse prevention,alcoholics anonymous,addiction support,

Post a Comment

0 Comments