Advertisement

ASMR Setting and Breaking The Pattern (tapping, whispering)

ASMR Setting and Breaking The Pattern (tapping, whispering) Welcome back to OUR channel everyone! If you’re new here, I’d like to welcome you to our family, and I encourage you to introduce yourself below. We sound like a cult, because we probably are.

Tonight’s video was fun, even if I never seem to get it right with this trigger haha. Making and breaking patterns! Set the pattern, then break it, simple. I know the last time I tried this I must have went too fast or never actually set a pattern, but I’m confident I did better and took my time this time!! So I hope you enjoy it!! Please.. sit back, relax, and let me set and break?? You to sleep! Know I LOVE you, with ALL of my person, and I will see you tomorrow family.

#asmr #asmrtapping #asmrpattern

~ ~ ~ ~
BUSINESS EMAIL
- Sponsorships, Collaborations, & Commissions ONLY -
contactkarunasatoriasmr@yahoo.com
~ ~ ~ ~
Want to get ATTATCHED? Pick up a FAMILY PIN below!:

~ ~ ~ ~
Would you dig a SHOUT OUT? I’m on CAMEO!

~ ~ ~ ~
My NSFW, 18+ ASMR

www.OnlyFans.com/KarunaSatoriASMR
~ ~ ~ ~
MY SIDE CHANNEL, "Karuna Satori BASIC":

~ ~ ~ ~
Send me anything!
📝💌📬💕
Sarah Dishong
P.O Box 151
Windber PA, 15963
💕📬💌📝
~ ~ ~ ~
Find my ASMR on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, + more:








~ ~ ~ ~
PAYPAL (all donations go directly into our channel)
karunadanielsatori@yahoo.com
~ ~ ~ ~
TWITTER: @KarunaASMRtist
FACEBOOK:

SNAPCHAT: @karunaASMR
INSTAGRAM: @_karunasatoriasmr

asmr,acmp,asmr tapping,asmr setting and breaking,asmr triggers,asmr whispering,asmrtist,asmr sleep,asmr raffy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments