Advertisement

Borderlands 3: Crazy 7 MILLION DAMAGE SHOTGUN - Super OP RARE Shotgun - Burning Casual Protuberance

Borderlands 3: Crazy 7 MILLION DAMAGE SHOTGUN - Super OP RARE Shotgun - Burning Casual Protuberance This Borderlands 3 video showcases a Rare Blue Shotgun whcih is capable of dealing 7 million Damage per shot.
►LIKE ►COMMENT ►SUBSCRIBE ►PRESS THE BELL BUTTON
SmileB4Death -

All My Social Media Links!
►Join My Discord -
►Subscribe to my channel here -
►Follow me on Twitter:
►Like my Facebook Page:
►Follow My Instagram:

Submit Top 5 Destiny Clips To:
►destinytop5plays@outlook.com

Submit Top 5 Apex Legends Clips To:
►apexlegendstop5plays@outlook.com

Get A Discount On The Products Below By Using Code "DPJ"
►5% Off - ControllerModz -
►5% Off - GtOmegaRacing Gaming Chairs,
►UK - & USA -

borderlands 3,op weapon,rare weapon,rarest weapon,7 million damage,how to get,guide,build,best,Burning Casual Protuberance,most op weapon,most over powered weapon,farm,legendary,rare,blue,insane,must see,how the,how to obtain,high item score weapons,guides,tutorials,easteregg,easter egg,easter-egg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments