Advertisement

EMPTIES! SOME DEFINITE RESTOCKS, BUT ALSO PRODUCTS I WON'T REPURCHASE | SKINCARE, HAIR, MAKEUP

EMPTIES! SOME DEFINITE RESTOCKS, BUT ALSO PRODUCTS I WON'T REPURCHASE | SKINCARE, HAIR, MAKEUP Wow…I have sooo many empties to get through in this one! Some products I’ll definitely repurchase, but there was also a lot of “won’t buy again’s”. I didn’t realize how many items I said I wouldn’t repurchase until I was editing, so I made sure to link alternatives below!

Products Mentioned
Olaplex No. 5 conditioner
*using and loving this Not Your Mothers
Olaplex No. 3 treatment
Virture Keratin Hair Mask
Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
Herbivore Cloud Cream
Farmacy Better Daze Ahead
First Aid Beauty Radiance Pads
Pixi Rose Ceramide Cream
First Aid Beauty Hydra Firm Sleeping Cream
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
Physicians Formula Hydrating Booster
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid
Sunday Riley Good Genes
Pur Cloud Cream 4 in 1 moisturizer
Australian Gold Tinted Mineral spf 50
*Paula's Choice Youth Extending spf 50
*Josie Maran Tinted Spf 47
*Ren Clean Screen Mineral spf 30
Bare Republic Mineral Face spf 30
It Cosmetics CC Cream light
Lilah B bronzer
Flower Beauty Lash Warrior
NYX Cosmetics Worth The Hype Mascara
Buxom White Russian Full On Lip Cream
ABH Brow Gel

Olaplex comparison vid
Strive to Thrive social
It Cosmetics CC blog post


What I’m Wearing
It Cosmetics CC Cream light
Coverfx Monochromatic blush duo soft peach
NYX Lip Lingerie Gloss in bare with me
Bare Mineral Barepro Longwear Lipstick camellia



30% off Skincare (Sunday Riley, Herbivore, Indie Lee, etc) use LAUREN30
Stitchfix fashion box $20/month styling fee will be applied to items!
10% off Glossier!
10% off Sigma! code HONESTBEAUTY10

I’d love to connect with you on my socials!


xo Lauren

*This video is not sponsored | Some links may be affiliate

EMPTIES 2019,PRODUCT REPURCHASES,IT COSMETICS CC CREAM,INDIE LEE,CHARLOTTE TILBURY MAGIC CREAM,HERBIVORE CLOUD CREAM,PRODUCT EMPTIES 2019,SKINCARE EMPTIES,ANASTASIA OF BEVERLY HILLS BROW GEL,FIRST AID BEAUTY SLEEPING CREAM,PIXI ROSE CERAMIDE CREAM,MAKEUP EMPTIES,VIRTUE,OLAPLEX NO 3,OLAPLEX NO 5,OLAPLEX CONDITIONER,

Post a Comment

0 Comments