Advertisement

He Doesn't Care About My LEGO Brickheadz Score!

He Doesn't Care About My LEGO Brickheadz Score! Lately, Clark has been really into Brickheadz. He built most of my collection so I thought it would be nice to get a few new ones for him. I ended up finding a lot of LEGO Star Wars Brickheadz on eBay for a good price so I made an offer and bought them. I was expecting him to be super excited to get these in today's haul video, but it turned out he is more interested in the Hidden Side set he is working on. Regardless, this is the story of my LEGO Brickheadz haul from eBay.

Enjoy our Lego vlogs and want to support the channel? Here's how:

Become a Patron:
-$5 a month gives you exclusive behind the scenes videos

Buy a shirt:
-Let others know you're a brickitecter with a glorious new shirt

Use our link to shop on Amazon :
-It's free for you to use and Amazon pays a small commission


Want even more videos? Here are my other channels:

GregsWorld:
-Where I've been recording my life since 2011

brickitectLIVE:
-Live streaming LEGO builds and other fun stuff

Gaming Channel:
-Playing and live streaming video games


Want to send us mail? Here is our address:
Greg & Clark
PO Box 645
Jersey Shore, PA 17740


Other places to connect with us:
Instagram: @brickitect
Reddit:
Email: brickitectcom@gmail.com

#brickitect

brickitect,lego,lego vlog,lego brickheadz,ebay,lego haul,lego ebay haul,lego star wars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments