Advertisement

How to Have Peace In the Midst of the Storm

How to Have Peace In the Midst of the Storm When you're facing a "storm" in life, and fear begins to creep in, TAKE INVENTORY.

1. You have God's PROMISE

God has made over 7,000 promises to you and He keeps every one of them. Start your day with a promise!

"This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad it in."
"God loves me."
"I will greet this day with God's love in my heart."

2. You have God's PRESENCE

Psalm 23:4 - “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

3. You have God's POWER

Proverbs 18:21 — "Death and life are in the power of YOUR tongue."

When you take inventory of these 3 things, you will experience GOD'S PEACE. There will be a great CALM inside your regardless of what's going on around you.

► Subscribe to My Channel Here:

Follow Me Online Here:

Instagram:
Facebook:
Website:
Twitter:
Podcast:
Resources:

Storm

Post a Comment

0 Comments