Advertisement

How to style WESTERN WEAR to my office | Sravana Bhargavi |

How to style WESTERN WEAR to my office | Sravana Bhargavi | Hellooo!!
I have mixed and matched all these clothing pieces according to my taste in order to make them look chic.they are personally very comfortable to me and hope it’s the same with you😊.


ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:

💓 Pink&White outfit
white palazzo :ZARA
pink top: Burlington coat factory
white choker :Charminar
watch: Fossil

💓Brown&Green outfit
jacket and trouser set :Shein(I think)
satin green top: it’s literally 7 years old(can’t remember)
necklace:HnM

💓blue skirt and maroon top
skirt:forever new
top:Hyderabad central
long chain: newyork&company
footwear: forever21

💓formals
shirt: newyork&company
trouser:banana republic
footwear: Steve Madden
crystal necklace:newyork&company

P.s i know a few of my outfits or jewellery are not available I India but I’m sure there are a lotttttt of awesome stores in Hyderabad which have excellent collections.I bought these clothing pieces a few years back so I’m just trying to show u styles with Wat I already have in my wardrobe 😊😊

💓Business ONLY : ravuved14@gmail.com

Bhargavi

Post a Comment

0 Comments