Advertisement

If This Makes You Wonder, It's a Wonderful Thing

If This Makes You Wonder, It's a Wonderful Thing MetaFlow Media Presents: If This Makes You Wonder, It's a Wonderful Thing

DISCLAIMER:
* All views and opinions expressed in this video are not my own. I do not know where they come from, as I know nothing at all. Only the unclearity, falsity and misunderstandings in this video are my own.
* This is all nonsense and without any merit or value. If you are bothered by any of it, don't come bother me with it. It's all a figment of your imagination. If you see anything of value here, it is merely your projection.

Life,Philosophy,Meta,Flow,Media,Technology,Mastery,Creativity,Inspiration,Entertainment,Fiction,Reality,Restistance,Joy,Humility,Frustration,Arrogance,Hero's Journey,Enlightenment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments