Advertisement

I’m doing everything I can for this chance and I cherish every single bit of it;This what hard work

I’m doing everything I can for this chance and I cherish every single bit of it;This what hard work I’m doing everything I can for this chance and I cherish every single bit of it;This what hard work looks like and what grind looks like;4 A.M and continue to do this daily and then being the best father I can be... inspirational!!!I I am not and will not and never had a back down from anyone who went to bigger schools or who is a veteran in this league and I will not be quiet about it;Will continue this daily!!!Back up the talk with Grind;Hard work;WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?!!!Persistent..unstoppable..drive..
determination...grind...hustle...heart
ALL THAT DESCRIBES ME ON NO EQUAL LEVEL TO ANYONE
I hope some people realize this soon;100;When you have a goal and you do everything to accomplish that goal you should never be compared to somebody else...I’m a different person and a different breed and my work ethic and level of how I do things is not comparable to anyone else because they have not been through what I’ve been through
#heart #chiponshoulder #unfinishedbuisness
#unitedbowl

#Noonewantsitmore #IFL. #Cedarrapidsatgreenbay. #Cedarrapidsfullseason. #Unitedbowl2020.#Chiponshoulder

#Indoorfootballleague
#youdontwantitmorethanme
#cedarrapidsriverkings
#unfinishedbuisness
#inspire
#unitedbowl
#atGBBlizzardathomeatAZRattlerswholeleage2020

it;This

Post a Comment

0 Comments