Advertisement

Mother and Son Makeup Lesson 1: Eyeshadow Blending and Sculpting

Mother and Son Makeup Lesson 1: Eyeshadow Blending and Sculpting Hey everyone! As per usual with the internet this video is releasing a little later than we'd like but we are back having more than one video up a week so we are super stoked about that! 

I've been wanting to play with makeup with my mother on camera for so long and she finally agreed to sit down and do so as she wanted to learn more about eyeshadow! We went for more dramatic and sculpted looks but in part 2 we will do more rounded as well so she has more experience in all types of blending work!

Bare in mind I am no makeup artist and am still relatively inexperienced with makeup myself, but I do know how to blend and how I like the eyeshadows to look so I hope you guys took some tips and tricks from this video and enjoyed me teaching my mother as well!

Unfortunately she wasn't fussed on either look when she looks properly in the mirror but did like the shape of them just not necessarily the depth and the colour choices so we will experiment with that! Who knows, I may even get her to play with colour in the future! 

We really hope you guys enjoyed the first episode to this hopefully new series and that you're having an amazing day/evening wherever you are!

We love you all so much and thanks for the support!
Jake and Pam x

makeup,eyeshadow,juvias place,urban decay,blending,lesson,teaching,glam,eyes,eyebrows,family,mother,son,

Post a Comment

0 Comments