Advertisement

MOVING TO MELBOURNE *regretting it literally straight away lol*

MOVING TO MELBOURNE *regretting it literally straight away lol* It's like a moving vlog but instead of being exciting it's just me complaining about how I shouldn't have moved haha cute I love thinking things through and not making rash decisions. Also this took me literally 3 days to upload, Melbourne internet is so fast you guys like I can't even keep up. Enjoy my bad decisions xx

Instagram: @kiarnii

but seriously why did I move to Melbourne who even am I, I feel like emma chamberlain complaining about LA right now

moving vlog,emma chamberlain moving,shani grimmond moving,shani grimmong,emma chamberlain,cartia mallan,cluam sutherland,abi gibson,melbourne,melbourne vlog,moving to australia,moving to melbourne,

Post a Comment

0 Comments