Advertisement

My Contamination OCD Fear: Have I Mentioned Rabies?

My Contamination OCD Fear:  Have I Mentioned Rabies? Yup...my contamination OCD definitely still haunts me. One that bothers me frequently is the fear of contracting rabies and spreading to my family. One thing you will learn from this video is that OCD will make you believe the absolute worse of the situation. Was kind of forced into an exposure....but thats how we get better!

OCD Tests on YouTube are Bogus:


I AM NOT A THERAPIST! My videos are about experiences with OCD over 25 plus years and my perspective. Do not use my advice or videos as a substitute for professional help or diagnosis. I AM NOT to be held responsible for the life decisions you make after watching my videos. In watching this video or any other videos I upload you agree and understand this.

Contact at:
thebuginmybrain@gmail.com

Facebook:


REDDIT


OCD: The Bug in My Brain
Please be aware that I am not a therapist and the views in my videos are based on my sole experiences. I am not responsible for the life choices that you make as a result of my videos. These videos are here to explain OCD the way I see it with the experiences I've had.
This is a channel to help other OCD sufferers learn that there is a light in the darkness they feel and that it is possible to get better, just not cured. please understand that this is not me looking for pity...at all!!! As I make more videos, you will see that I improved throughout the years and this will hopefully give others suffering with OCD hope for improvement.

This channel will cover the struggles I've experienced over the past 27 years. I am not a therapist but I can relate to almost every form of OCD. Videos will cover phobias, anxiety, obsessions, intrusive thoughts and overthinking to name a few. I hope that you will find a connection with my videos and in some small way they help you get through the day. Help yourself recover.

#ocd #contamination #fear

ocd,rabies fear,contamination ocd,harm ocd,my ocd,fear of rabies,obsessive compulsive disorder,irrational fear,mental health,obsessive-compulsive disorder,ocd tests,self help,recover,vlog,afraid,magical thinking,obsessive cleaners,contamination,ocd problem,suffering with ocd,how to forget about thoughts,ocd vs anxity,ocd germs,hand washing,afraid of germs,exposure,therapy,erp,exposure therapy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments