Advertisement

Peach Eyeshadow | An easy makeup tutorial by Louise Thompson

Peach Eyeshadow | An easy makeup tutorial by Louise Thompson I was really b****y nervous about launching a Youtube Channel incase it was a massive flop, but then I thought.......

'hey you only have one shot at life, and it's damn short, AND there are always gonna be some lovers and CERTAINLY a few haters whatever you choose to do, so what have I really got to lose?!'

After all things will NEVER GET AS BAD AS WHEN I TRENDED WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER FOR BEING THE MOST HATED PERSON DURING EARLY SEASONS OF MADE IN CHELSEA…. LOL, I still don't know why?!?!?!!? SO WHAT HAVE I REALLY GOT TO LOSE!

Plus I've wanted to do this for around 3 years, and I turn 30 soon so I thought if not now then WHEN?! Honestly this is the ONE thing in life that I've put off for far far far too long. And probably the only thing I regret not doing sooner.

So... with that being said.

Here is my FIRST EVER VIDEO! WOW!

I've always loved doing makeup. I first got into it when I was around 15 years old, and then more recently working in tv and being in the public eye I had to get pretty good at doing a good job and fast. To be honest there is rarely a day now where I don't wear eyeshadow and an eyeliner flick because I'm SOOOO used to it, and I love it. It doesn't need to be difficult or look like I'm about to go onto stage. I actually hate that really 'overdone' look.

I'm starting to experiment with different looks and the older I get, the more I'm embracing the less is more approach. So you will see lots more natural 'no makeup, makeup looks' on here.

I must admit it's a bit nerve racking posting this video with minimal makeup on, having been seen on tv over the last 10 years with a full face on - so please be gentle!

AND most importantly .... Let me know what you guys think?! Please feel free to like this video and subscribe to see more.






Some of the other things that are going to be featuring on this page are:

1. MY MAKEUP AND SKINCARE ROUTINES

2. HOW I SET UP MY BUSINESS, HOW WE RUN things at our LIVE LIKE LOUISE OFFICE, EMPLOYING STAFF, HOW WE THREW OUR FIRST EVENT FOR 100 PEOPLE, AN INSIGHT INTO MEETINGS ETC.

3. I WILL BE INTERVIEWING OTHER FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS - IT’S CRAZY, WHEN DOING RESEARCH I COULDN’T FIND A LOT ON YOUTUBE ABOUT WOMEN IN BUSINESS

4. FITNESS AND FOOD

5. FAMILY LIFE - SAM, RYAN, MARRIAGE ETC.

6. MY INVISIBLE DISEASE

7. SOME TRAVEL VLOGS






LETS BE FRIENDS
Instagram: @LouiseaThompson
Business Enquiries : LouiseT@insanityhq.com


3 Ways I Can Help You With Health & Fitness

View our plans on our website:

Watch my Webinar on how to eat and train how you want without sabotaging results: (ill send link)

Follow @Live.Like.Louise on Instagram for educational posts on health and fitness + workout videos and motivational content

Easy everyday makeup,Louise Thompson,Made in Chelsea,Peach Eyeshadow,How to do peach eyemakeup,What to do in London,Young Female Entrepreneurs,Easy Peach Eyeshadow Tutorial,How do I get glowy skin,Peach cheeks,Peachy Blusher,Beauty influencer,30 year old makeup,Peach Cheeks,How to apply Peach eyeshadow,Louise Thompson before and after,Louise Thompson without makeup,No Makeup Makeup look,

Post a Comment

0 Comments