Advertisement

[Pixel React] MONSTA X 몬스타엑스 'Find You' MV Reaction & time traveling conspiracy theories

[Pixel React] MONSTA X 몬스타엑스 'Find You' MV Reaction & time traveling conspiracy theories [TW: mention of suicide (briefly)]

First things first: if you liked this & want to see more of me, don't forget to like & subscribe to my channel!~

And now ...

AHHHHHHH. OH MY GOD. I WAS (am) NOT OKAY. WHAT EVEN. HOW. This was such an amazing first, second, third and fourth watch (by now I might've watched it six times, don't judge). I literally said a while back that I wished Monsta X would do more story telling in their MVs and MY LORDY did they hear me & delivered.

I would recommend watching the MV (not only because its awesome) but then this video will make more sense. Plus I couldn't show more because *spoilers* & *copyright* soooo. Yeah, watch it. Watch seven men emotionally wreck an entire fanbase. I dare you.



I had a few theories jumping around in my head and after a first watch, this is what I could come up with. I hope you enjoy my tears, screams and ... ideas about what this could all mean.

Who is your bias? :o Do you like Kpop? Conspiracy Theories? Let me know in the comments below! ... Also do you like the cutest little pupper Yume? Because I sure do. Video about her coming up - consider this a little preview ;)

To keep up with moi, here are my socials!

Twitter: phinamin
Cosplay Instagram: phin.amin
OOC Instagram: pixel.crown

& as always: stay happy, stay safe & stay yourself! Can't wait to see y'all soon again :*

kpop,monsta x,monsta x find you,monsta x find you reaction,pixel phi,phinamin,kelly eden,korean pop,starship,monsta x mv,reaction video,music video reaction video,monsta x reaction,conspiracy theories,dramarama,monsta x dramarama,monsta x kpop,monsta x music video,hyungwon,wonho,joohoney,jooheon,minhyuk,kihyun,shownu,i.m.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments