Advertisement

Spent My Life Savings On Magic Beans After Grandpa Died in Super Life RPG

Spent My Life Savings On Magic Beans After Grandpa Died in Super Life RPG Will that save the farm? After winning the rare reward of free food for life that sets me up to start saving some real money. I then use my $250 an hour job to save up almost $500,000 so I can buy a large house and a truck. Some bank interest may have also helped my saving effort.. Once I have my truck it's back to the farm where my Uncle has taken over and failed miserably since my grandfather died. It's up to me to make things right so I do what I do best and grind up a bunch of money only to spend it all on Magic Beans. Super Life RPG gameplay with my commentary as always!

Super Life RPG -

PC Specs - Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,dangerously,funny,super life rpg,gameplay,dangerouslyfunny,dangerously funny,super life game,super life rpg game,pc,super life rpg gameplay,Spend My Life Savings On Magic Beans After Grandpa Died,

Post a Comment

0 Comments