Advertisement

#Taurus♉ October guidance~ Let the clarity be the focus of the foundations you lay moving forward 🙅

#Taurus♉ October guidance~ Let the clarity be the focus of the foundations you lay moving forward 🙅 Disclaimer: This is a general reading for my fellow L.I.F.E (Living In Full Evolution) Warriors of the #Taurus Tribe & should not be taken as law when making serious decisions. Instead this reading is intended to be utilised in conjunction with the discernment of your GOD (Good Over Darkness) Spirit within.

Be sure to Comment, Like, Share if you care, bring a friend next time if you dare & SUBSCRIBE for more daily guidance & insights.

If you'd like to book a personal reading or support my content via my Patreon page & get access to exclusive readings & insights, then check out the link below & select the relevant tab -

You can also use the same link for details of my homemade mediation/Ancestral/Personalised candles or feel free to email me with questions or commentary at shackeema8@gmail.com

One off Paypal donations are also welcomed in support of my work, content & ongoing developments. Please select the relevant tab via the link provided.  (Thank you in advance).

If you'd like to join my tribe then follow me on Insta @counsciouslyconetted {or use the link provided to do so}

Sending you all Love, Light & Peaceful blessings my fellow L.I.F.E Warriors. May you be blessed by all the Gods. 🙌

forward

Post a Comment

0 Comments