Advertisement

The LEAD sound trick you MUST know if you are an ELECTRONIC MUSIC PRODUCER

The LEAD sound trick you MUST know if you are an ELECTRONIC MUSIC PRODUCER In this video, we are taking a look at The LEAD sound trick you must know if you are making electronic music.
▼ TAKE A LOOK AT HERE ▼
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼



★ DOWNLOAD the PROJECT FILE from PATREON★




★ MY ARTIST SIGNATURE SERUM PRESET PACK★




★ PRODUCTION MUSIC LIVE Samples, Presets, Templates
Use code "efe20" for 20% discount (without ").

My favourite sample pack




★ RELEASE YOUR TRACK ON DistroKid and GET VIP 7% DISCOUNT ★




★ MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE SYNTHS ★

1. U-he DIVA:

2. Arturia PIGMENTS:

3. U-he:

4. Arturia V Collection:

5. Serum:



★ MY FAVOURITE MASTERING PLUG INS
Izotope OZONE:

U-he PRESSVERK:

U-he SATIN:

Fab-Filter Mastering Bundle:



★ MY FAVOURITE FX PLUG-INS ★
Chorus - Syntorus:

Delay - ColourCopy:

Distortion/Overdrive:

Modulator - LFO Tool:

Preamps - Arturia PreAmps:

Saturator - Decapitator:


★ MY PRIVATE SERVICE's ★


Custom tutorial
Coaching session
Mastering
biskuwiofficial@gmail.com


★ Send your demo to our label Mercurial Tones Recordings ★
mercurialtones@gmail.com


►If you like my videos and want to help somehow, it is enough to follow my artist profile on Spotify.




Or maybe you can follow me on my socials

► Subscribe me on YT:

► Follow me on Soundcloud


► Support me on Patreon


► Follow me on Spotify


► Follow me on Facebook


► Follow me on Instagram


► Buy my tracks on beatport:


► Follow me on Twitter


► ► ► ► ► And finally, please do check out our deep techno SPOTIFY PLAYLIST




www.biskuwi.com

melodic techno tutorial,how to make a melody,how to make techno melody,techno lead sound,lead sound design,sound design,serum sound design,melodic techno lead,bodzin lead sound,melodic techno arps,arpeggio,techno arps,techno arpeggios,melodic techno serum,melodic techno template,lead sound trick you must know,secret lead sound trick,advanced lead sound,secret lead sound design,electronic music secrets,techno secrets,house music secrets,producer secrets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments