Advertisement

The Mega Man cartoon theme reduced to just the distinct lyrics

The Mega Man cartoon theme reduced to just the distinct lyrics Two things mildly funny about this;
1) When you reduce the lyrics, it sounds like a newspaper headline; "Super Fighting Robot, Mega Man, to Save The World".
2) The intro suddenly gets REALLY SHORT when it's reduced to this.
3) There are nine distinct words in the lyrics, obviously.
4) Yes, I did bother to edit out the echo in "World". Herp.
5) Why yes I DID reuse my R3 DVD for the footage.

I made this edit for no good reason. (Or maybe I don't have any other memes to work with now. Or can't be bothered to look for them.)

YouTube is telling me to tell people to join and become a member for reasons, so here's the link for that ~

Capcom,Mega Man,Ruby Spears,Cartoon,Lyrics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments