Advertisement

The Most INSPIRING MAN (Millionaire Mindset)

The Most INSPIRING MAN (Millionaire Mindset) ► SUBSCRIBE for daily travel videos:
► INSTAGRAM? Join me:

I've spent the last 3 days in South Sudan with Bashar and this guy is truly one of a kind. We got connected through Instagram about a month ago, and I didn't know much about him or his story until I slowly discovered it as we've been roaming around Juba (the capital city).

Long story short, he grew up very poor without ever stepping inside a school, taught himself IT from YouTube videos and worked his way up the chain to run a multi-million dollar business in South Sudan.

Not only that, but he gives back a large amount of his wealth to fully support his parents and 14 siblings back home.

Special thanks to you, Bashar, for showing me around your city and I can't wait to meet again sometime soon!

Follow @DrewBinsky on IG Stories for behind the scenes updates from my trip around Africa:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
►FB: (I post daily videos there too!)
►IG Stories:

WHO AM I?
My name is Drew Binsky and I am going to all 197 countries in the world. I make daily travel videos about people, culture and anything else I find interesting on the road. My ultimate goal is to inspire you to travel far and wide, because our planet is beautiful!

MORE ABOUT ME:


CONTACT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

south sudan,sudan,juba,millionaire,millionaire mindset,bashar,muslim,somali,kenya,sudanese,drew binsky south sudan,south sudan drew binsky,nairobi,mogadishu,rich people,african rich,business in south sudan,business in africa,humanitarian,drew binsky africa,central africa,east africa,juba vlog,juba travel,south sudan vlog,south sudan travel,inspiring people,inspiring stories,inspire,inspiring videos,businessmen,workaholic,travel,man,

Post a Comment

0 Comments