Advertisement

Too blessed to be stressed! SCORPIO NOVEMBER 2019

Too blessed to be stressed! SCORPIO NOVEMBER 2019 Welcome Scorpio!
& Happy Birthday season! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŒน

This is your tarot / intuitive forecast for November 2019.

This reading will apply for sun moon and rising signs in scorpio.
Thank you for taking the time to connect & listen to the reading ๐ŸŒน.


Want to support my channel?
Any type of donation is always more than appreciated


Thank you so much for the likes, shares & subscribes I've received so far!
It means the world to me.
Sending a big hug to all my
new & loyal subscribes
I see you and appreciate you all!

Enjoy the reading soulfam!
Love & Light, Liv.


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Social Media

Instagram:
Livsoultarot

Contact me:
livsoultarot@gmail.com

PayPal:




๐Ÿ”ฎPersonal Readings information :



๐Ÿ”ฎPersonal reading number one:
30-40 min intuitive-tarot
Private unlisted video reading.
1-3 Questions
General | Love | Money & Career| Spiritual Guidance.

I will meditate on your energy & lay
a tarot & oracle card spread for you while sharing my intuitive messages based on your personal energy & questions.
Price: $50.00



๐Ÿ”ฎPersonal Reading Number two
50-60 + min intuitive-tarot “private unlisted” video reading.
1/6 Questions
General Energies/ Love/ Career & Money/ Spiritual Guidance / karma lessons

I will meditate on your energy & lay
a tarot & oracle card spread for you while sharing my intuitive messages based on your personal energy & questions.
Price: $80.00


How to place an order with me:
Send a email to: livsoultarot@gmail.com
Type reading 1 / reading 2 / in the subject section.
Information needed:
Your date of birth.
And optional Moon & Rising Sign.
Send me the question(s) you want me to clarify in the reading and some clarifying information regarding the situation if necessary.
*If your questions regards your relationship it would be helpful to have his/hers Sun Sign as well.

After sending your email, you will receive a PayPal link from me that you can use for your payment.

You will receive a link in your email to your personal video reading within the next 2-14 days

Looking forward to read for you.♡

NAMASTร‰ ♡
Scorpio November 2019:

Scorpio november,scorpio november 2019,tarot forecast november,pick a card,scorpio november horoscope,scorpio november love,scorpio november career,november 2019,scorpio november 2019 tarot,self love,forecast november,love scorpio tarot,Scorpio,tarot reading november scorpio,love scorpio november,horoscope,

Post a Comment

0 Comments