Advertisement

#traditionally#homemade What's app status for dasara||navaratri||happy dasara to all ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

#traditionally#homemade
What's app status for dasara||navaratri||happy dasara to all ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ Hi friends,
I am bhavani ❤️❤️
welcome to my channel
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Traditionally homemade
Today in this video I explain about เฐฎీเฐ•ు เฐฎీ เฐ•ుเฐŸుంเฐฌ เฐธเฐญ్เฐฏుเฐฒเฐ•ు เฐตిเฐœเฐฏเฐฆเฐถเฐฎి เฐถుเฐญాเฐ•ాంเฐ•్เฐทเฐฒు||happy dasara to all ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

Please click the link below๐Ÿ‘‡ and hit the bell ๐Ÿ”” icon to get my upcoming video notifications.

Please guys subscribe๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ my channel and give your support ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œto upload more videos and give your ideas to upload more vlogs in my channel.
In my channel I upload crafts,food recipes,travel vlogs,beauty tips,organizing things,festival stories and more all traditional things.
#craft
#food recipes
#travel vlogs
#festival stories vlogs
#beauty tips
#organizing things

My Instagram id:

My channel url:
YouTube.Com//traditionallyhomemade

Follow me on facebook:

Subscribe for more videos on :

My channel link:


My tripod name link:


Follow me on twitter :


My travel vlogs:
1.my first travel vlog to tirumala lord balaji temple ๐Ÿ™
Link:

2. My second travel vlog kanipakam and Sri kalahasti
Link:

3. Tripuranthakam lord Bala tripura Sundari devi temple ๐Ÿ™
link:Link:

4. Tripuranthakam lord shiva temple
Link:

5. เฐ•ొเฐจ్เฐจి เฐธంเฐตเฐค్เฐธเฐฐాเฐฒ เฐคเฐฐ్เฐตాเฐค เฐฆేเฐตుเฐจి เฐ…ంเฐค เฐฆเฐ—్เฐ—เฐฐ్เฐจుంเฐšి เฐšూเฐกเฐฒేเฐ•เฐชోเฐตเฐš్เฐšు|vlog3
Link:

6. Lord annapurna devi temple at macherla๐Ÿ™
Link:



For more videos :click link frndss to watch videos.

1.How to make sajja burelu in easy way.

Link:

2 tripuranthakam Bala tripura Sundari devi temple
Link:

3.How to make ๐Ÿค” tasty ๐Ÿ˜‹ cucumber pieces
Link:

4.how to make tasty ๐Ÿ˜‹ nune gongura
Link:

5.how to make tasty challa pindi
link:

6.how to make ๐Ÿค” tasty carrot ๐Ÿฅ• rice
link:

7.hamsika birthday ๐ŸŽ‰ celebration ๐ŸŽ‰
link:

8.how to make tasty ridge gourd pappu.
Link:

9.my husband bdy Celebration ๐ŸŽ‰
Link:

10.my husband bdy wishes ๐ŸŽŠ
Link:

11.handloom handi craft funfair exhibition
Link:

12. yummy mirapakaya bujji recipe at home.
link:

13. Navaratri special bangle collection
Link:

14. raksha bandhan ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ ๐ŸŽŠ celebration
link:

15. How to make tasty katte pongali
Link:

16.craft with waste bottles
Link:

17. How to make tasty and yummy carrot milk
Link:

18.How to make ๐Ÿค” tasty gongura pachadi.
Link:

19.how to make tasty aratikaya fry.
Link:

20. Flower nursery at vijayawada ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ
Link:




Disclaimer :
Information provided in this video is for general purposes and should not be considered as professional advice please consult with your consultant in case if you need.

Note: this channel is only for informative purpose don't treat as negative.
Thank you for watching my video guys.
Please like, share and subscribe to my channel guys.
Please give your suggestions in comment box and mail me personally.
Thank you.❤️❤️❤️

Traditionally,homemade,Vijaya Dashami,Dasara festival celebration,Bathukamma celebration,Traditionally homemade what's app status for dasara,

Post a Comment

0 Comments