Advertisement

VERY Old Electric Wood Groove Cutter Broken Restoration - MAKITA JAPAN

VERY Old Electric Wood Groove Cutter Broken Restoration - MAKITA JAPAN Fanpage:

my email michaelusher141@gmail.com

Help us on Patreon:

My tool Bosch Go in hear:


Broken Electric Wood Groove Cutter ~ RESTORATION & REPAIR

I was given a gift from a Japanese fan, it was a machine left by his father. His father has been a carpenter since World War II. The machine is too old. Look very ancient and beautiful appearance. But unfortunately it was broken due to shipping from Japan to me. I decided to restore it as it was when it was shipped.
#VeryOLD, #Restoration, #WoodGrooveCutter

Playlist:
Restore It - Restoration Series 2018


Please also see my 1958s Vintage Drill Press Hitachi Restoration:

I don't add music to these videos so that you can choose to listen to what you like if you would like to.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you would like to send me something to restore, tools to use or anything to support Restore It, please send to email.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Our channel include of guiding videos:
- Making homemade tools,
- Life hacks: Everything helps your life easier
- DIY toys.
- DIY projects
- Restoration Projects.
- Disassembly
- Clean all parts
- Remove old paint
- Spray new color
- Restore it
- Testing
Please subscribe us.

Restoring World War I,restoration,restoring,restore,restored,vintage,vintage restoration,rusty,rust,antique,restoring old,old,ASMR,antique restoration,restoring antique,old restoration,restoration project,Wood Groove Cutter restoration,Wood Groove Cutter repair,old Wood Groove Cutter restoration,Mr. NVC,Broken Restoration,Makita,World War II,

Post a Comment

0 Comments