Advertisement

BL • “I Love You...But,” *SENSITIVE CONTENT*

BL • “I Love You...But,” *SENSITIVE CONTENT* WARNING: This video has very sensitive content. There is suicide depicted and it may be graphic or have uncomfortable material to some viewers, if you don’t like that then I suggest not watching this 🙃

I hope you all enjoy this, the whole concept of them being “soulmates” and finding each other is probable one of my favorite plots for romance shows/movies. I like this show so much and it is only out with 2 episodes!


I am sorry for not being around. I am busy with work and everything. Remember to smile and be happy because everything is going to be okay! I promise you 💛 My words may not mean much, especially with me rarely being around, but I hope you can look pass how long I have been gone recently. Please look at my words alone and know that they mean just as much even if it is not known. Sorry, I hope you all have a great day!


Song: I love you- Billie Eilish (slowed and reverb)


Drama: Until We Meet Again the series




Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use

CONTENT*

Post a Comment

0 Comments