Advertisement

Building my steel sailing yacht Ep.61 PROPER Polyethylene foam insulation & Patrons gift!

Building my steel sailing yacht Ep.61 PROPER Polyethylene foam insulation & Patrons gift! The SINE WAVE of life everybody - it always travels up and down,...
Things were not going to plan,... BUT,.... you just have to keep moving and let the time pass,....
The reward was getting the excellent Polyethylene foam insulation panels and starting to fit them along with some lining panels.
I also finish the cool Patreon Patrons gift!
Please checkout my Patreon page (link below) to support my work and for more details.

There were many reasons why, but the work stopped,...
However, the work has re-started, thankfully, and I am on an exciting journey to finish Mistress and then go on my sailing adventures,...
I hope that you can join along with me!









bmwfreedom@gmail.com



Thank you to Dyman Foams Brisbane and Chris!
*Disclosure - non-sponsored.

Music thanks
www.bensound.com Creative Minds
Epidemic sound:
Just Do-Martin Carlberg
A Thousand Years-Ten Towers
Above the Waves-River Run Dry

building a steel sailing yacht,building a steel sailing boat,building steel sailing yacht,building steel boats,building steel sailing boats,building a van de stadt yacht,building a van de stadt caribbean,building a steel van de stadt yacht,building a steel boat,building a boat,sailing adventures,polyethylene foam insulation,polyethylene foam insulation for boats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments