Advertisement

Cuz you got that Me!Me!Me! || gift for lots of gachatubers ♥ || test || loop

Cuz you got that Me!Me!Me! || gift for lots of gachatubers ♥ || test || loop thats probably the best video that i made with plug ins qwq

gachatubers in this video:


lil peanda:



lunior star:



cutie pun pun:



kittypop time:



nebula effect:



pastel cookie:



loli the neko cat:



thank you guys so much for 1.5k!
it means a lot TwT

time taken:

3-9 hours

programs used:

sony vegas pro 15

paint tool sai 2

my hands

my imagination

pain


collabs:
open owowowowo

edit trade:
open qwq

kasu is helping me to create a discord server
so all of you can chat with me uwu

thank you the people who watched my live while making this meme ♥

if you got to this point of desk type "Choco is the best uwu"

hope you all had/have a wonderful day ♥

goodbye qwq

gachatubers

Post a Comment

0 Comments