Advertisement

DEKU RAP SONG | 'Prove' | RUSTAGE ft. Ozzaworld [My Hero Academia]

DEKU RAP SONG | 'Prove' | RUSTAGE ft. Ozzaworld [My Hero Academia] Spotify:
Itunes:

some people will say i already made a deku rap with "one for all" but that was more a general my hero academia rap and not a specifically deku rap. this is my DEKU RAP and i hope you enjoy!

Credits:
Instrumental/Production: Rustage
Lyrics: Rustage
Vocals: Rustage, Ozzaworld
Video: Evanit0


Follow me on twitter:
Join The Rustage Crew:
Get your Merch:
Support me on patreon:
Follow me on Instagram:
Check out my Website:

Thank you to!
RDFX
Elle Piper
Callista
Martin Sherman
Kyubbifox9
Baby Rey
Senor Moppy
The Epitaph
Suki
CO2
Redaftpool
GHOOD
Benji
Sly_Murloc
HannyFin
utbdoug
SGreen
Kyle Marquez
AfroLegacy
Dylan Sanders
Suvashis Mainali
Reanimated
Ride the Lightning
John Moni
LyndanVA
Savvy Hyuga
Isiah Caton
Brian Case
Leonidas
John Bish
FlyingLudicolo
Verum Revelans
IzukiDraws
Xeorue
Bobby
Poncakes
Eddie Onofre
S Seth
Katie Brooke
Brendan Anderson
Christ Young
ShinyUmbreon
Animated_phoenix

For their Patron support!

Izuku Midoriya (緑みどり谷や出いず久く Midoriya Izuku?), also known as Deku (デク?), is the primary protagonist of the My Hero Academia manga and anime series.

Though born without a Quirk, Izuku manages to catch the attention of the legendary hero All Might due to his innate heroism and has since become his close pupil as well as a student in Class 1-A at U.A. High School. All Might passed on his Quirk to Izuku, making him the ninth holder of One For All.

Deku,Deku Rap,Izuku Midoriya,Izuku Midoriya Rap,My Hero Academia,My hero academia Rap,Rap,Anime Rap,MHA,MHA RAP,BNHA,boku no hero academia,one for all,

Post a Comment

0 Comments