Advertisement

EVERYONE IS FOREIGN, SO WHY ARE SOME FOREIGNERS STRESSED TO DEATH

EVERYONE IS FOREIGN, SO WHY ARE SOME FOREIGNERS STRESSED TO DEATH Dexter Bristol (RIP), Hubert Howard (RIP), Carlington Spencer (RIP), Richard Stewart (RIP) and many more - see links bellow.

The inspiration behind this video or the source of the information can be found via the links below:
























Thank you so much for welcoming me into your space, and for taking the time out of your day to stop by to hear what I have to say.

I hope you find my videos interesting, informative and relevant, and if not for you, than for someone you know. If you do, please like, share and subscribe.

I tend to give my opinion on news items, discuss updates on immigration issues, social concerns, new legislation, or media highlights that I feel I can compliment with commentary and opinion, so as to make it entertaining but educational.

A special thank you to my subscribers, to those who are motivated to leave comments, make requests, and I am happy that in some cases, my videos have helped them. I really do appreciate all your comments, feedback and the way you respectfully interact with each other in most cases.

if you have a topic you would like me to look into, please email me at blackbrightnews@protonmail.com. I prefer to work with information that is concise, clear and is supported with audio or video. Meanwhile, I will continue to update you and share things that I believe may be relevant and helpful.

Do you like reggae? I am a radio DJ and the last Friday of the month, between 7pm - 9pm (GMT), I promote reggae music on www.loversrockradio.com. You are welcome to tune in.

My quarterly magazine, you can read the editions for free online at www.issuu.com/blackbrightnews but there is a fee for downloading.

Incidentally, the information in my videos are very general in nature and designed to be for edutainment and awareness raising only. The information is not designed to be used for legal purposes and makes no claims of any type of utility for that purpose.

My videos can be over-simplified, so please do your own research when it comes to any news, regulations and legislation I mention in my videos.

It is important that you know that the information I give does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known – so you should retain an attorney/lawyer/solicitor to review all the facts specific to your case, in order to receive advice specific to you. The information I share, does not create a Professional Expert/client relationship.

Please ensure lawyers are registered with the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), because they regulate immigration advisers, and make sure they meet certain standards. You find find recommended immigration lawyers on www.gov.uk, Citizens Advice Bureau or the Home Office website.

*LIKE *SHARE *SUBSCRIBE



Thank you.

Kind regards and nuff blessings,

Black-Bright

Blackbright News,awareness-raising,information,education,entertainment,news,opinion,commentary,views,FOREIGN,STRANGE,DIFFERENT,CULTURE,RACE,ETHNICITY,HUBERT HOWARD,DEXTOR BRISTOL,CHAGOS ISLANDS,RULE 35(2),STRESS,ANXIETY,DEPRESSION,CARLINGTON SPENCER,JAMAICAN,GRENADA,ETHIOPIA,NIGERIAN,PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE,RICK WARREN,

Post a Comment

0 Comments