Advertisement

EXO OBSESSION Concept Trailer Theory: Is this the Apocalypse? Are X-EXO GODS?

EXO OBSESSION Concept Trailer Theory: Is this the Apocalypse? Are X-EXO GODS? Hello and welcome back to Bookish Theories! :D Took me long enough to come up with this one, but I made it eheh I hope you guys enjoyed this video and if you have different theories, let me know in the comments down below! I love this concept so far so I'm really curious to know what you think!
Stay awesome!
Byeee
x BT

exo obsession,obsession exo,exo obsession concept trailer,exo obsession theory,exo obsession concept trailer theory,exo theory,chen,kai,baekhyun,chanyeol,sehun,suho,x-exo,exodeux,exo comeback,exo comeback theory,eco,obsession theory,obsession,obsession mv,exo obsession mv,exo obsession teaser,

Post a Comment

0 Comments