Advertisement

Flosstube 67 I’m Back with Cross Stitch and Pugs--Destination North Pole Earth

Flosstube 67 I’m Back with Cross Stitch and Pugs--Destination North Pole Earth All the things. I'm glad to be back talking about Save the Stitches, my new pattern showcased in the December issue of Just CrossStitch Magazine, my halloween stitching, my WIPS, and my new location on the pug couch. I show my completed Paradise Camp Fire stitch I made. Come hang out with me and let's talk about counted cross stitch!

My website: ardithdesign.com
Message me: ardithdesign@gmail.com

Happy Stitching Mail:
Ardith Design
C/O Amanda Mae
P.O. Box 1181
Mount Airy, Maryland 21771 USA

My Patterns:
Destination North Pole Earth
Boo Bees Apiary
143 I love you chart
Frightfully Sweet Honey
Frightfully Sweet Bouquet
Acorn Assortment


*My Books (affiliate)
-My New Book-- Charting My Needle Art Legacy: A Guided Needlework Journal and Inventory Notebook for My Heirloom Stitching Pieces After I Pass Away
-My Stitching Friends Address Book:
-Sketch and Stitch Graph Paper Notebook:
-Summer Stitching Starts: Notebook for Organizing and Documenting Fifty Needlework Projects:
-May Stitching Starts:
*
My Fabric:

Honorable Mentions in this episode:
Key Project Tribute by Jess Mercer
Trish Threads Entwined threadsentwined.com
Diana It is Kismet Stitches
Ellen Reid Maximum Cross-stitch power hour
Lollypop Stitches
Jan Hicks Creates

Library Books and products (affiliate)
1. Pin Pals: 40 Patchwork Pinnies, Poppets, and Pincushions with Pizzazz by Carrie Nelson
2. Bowl Me Over: A Bounty of Tiny Pillows to Enjoy Every Day by Debbie Busby
3. Tilda Hot Chocolate Sewing: Cozy Autumn and Winter Sewing Projects
4. 101 Best Designs from Cross Stitch and Country Crafts
5. Floss rings recommended by Diana of itskismetstitches

#flosstube #ardithdesign #justcrossstitch

cross stitch,flosstube,ardith design,just crossstitch,save the stitches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments