Advertisement

GROCERY HAUL & MEAL PLAN - FAMILY OF 5 - A FEW CHRISTMAS FOOD BITS!

GROCERY HAUL & MEAL PLAN - FAMILY OF 5 - A FEW CHRISTMAS FOOD BITS! Hi everyone! Welcome back to another grocery haul and meal plan for a family of five. As per the CMA's new influencer guidelines (you can read them here - I am just letting you know that I have worked with Tesco recently over on Instagram (post here: and YouTube (video here: ), however this shop is paid for with my own money, as it always is! Lots of love, and thank you so much, as always, for watching and subscribing! xx 

MEAL PLAN

FRIDAY - Pizza poppers, veggie sticks and hummus for the kids. Tapas night for us.
SATURDAY - Minted lamb leg steaks with couscous and flat breads.
SUNDAY - Baked camembert with crusty bread, pigs in blankets, broccoli AND asparagus.
MONDAY - Slow cooker Slimming World Hunter’s Chicken with wedges and salad -
TUESDAY - Creamy Korma style sweet potato soup with naan bread to dip -
WEDNESDAY - We are actually out, which will be fun! And the kids will be eating at my parents as they normally do on a Wednesday because of swimming lessons.
THURSDAY - Pea and mint spaghetti with dough balls and green salad.

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE! I post NEW VIDEOS EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY at 7PM (GMT).

------------------------------------------------------------------

For all advertising enquiries, or collaborations, please contact charlottetaylor@channelmum.com.

❤ SOCIAL MEDIA ❤

WEBSITE:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:

---------

❤ MORE ABOUT ME ❤

I'm a 31 year-old mum of three, who lives in Cheshire, in the UK. I have a son called, Bill, and I am no longer with his dad, as we split mutually when he was a baby. I never imagined my life as it is now, with children to different partners, but I am so happy that it is my life. I met Mark in the summer of 2013, and we became firm friends. We fell in love when I became single and we’ve never looked back. We have a daughter, called Daisy, born April 2016, and a son, called Stanley, born March 2018. This is us now. I'm done having babies and just excited to watch them grow, as a family of five. I don't consider myself to be anything other than a mostly-happy, mostly-tired, average mum. But I hope you enjoy following my story anyway. x

Affiliate disclaimer: I sometimes receive a percentage of the revenue from purchases made through links to the items in some of my videos. But this doesn't affect my choices when it comes to products I recommend!

family of 5 grocery haul,meal plan,family meal plan,family meals for the week uk,family meals,family meal prep,grocery haul,family meals on a budget uk,family meal ideas,how to meal plan,family meals uk,uk food shopping haul,uk food shopping,tesco,tesco shopping,tesco food shop,tesco food haul,healthy family meals,tescos grocery haul,tesco grocery haul,autumn meals,november grocery haul,november 2019 grocery haul,christmas food,christmas food tesco,

Post a Comment

0 Comments