Advertisement

Kammuri Impacts Guam, Where will it go next

Kammuri Impacts Guam, Where will it go next Tropical Storm Kammuri has brought winds near 50kts and power outages to Guam today. Travel is for sure also being impacted ahead of the Thanksgiving Holiday to the small remote American Island. I also discuss in this video where the storm will head next and the increasing chance it will impact the Philippines. Also remember you can follow me on

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram (RobertSpetaWX)

YouTube (Westpacwx)

Lastly for more information on me please check

Furthermore I continue to job search in Japan. It’s home for me which is one reason why I continue to put these updates out, if you know of any weather positions open in the country please let me know! -Robert

Where

Post a Comment

0 Comments