Advertisement

Minecraft - Infernoeagle12 The Arrival (New Version) (Secret Level)

Minecraft - Infernoeagle12 The Arrival (New Version) (Secret Level) Hi guys, got prepared on doing the secret and did a whole lot of editing with the effect where you enter a room and popped up to another so that's kind of more dizzy.
Also it's kind of laggy because of the messed up furnitures and painting makes a huge problem from this level so I had to decided to lower it so then it's easier to play without any crashes.

It's been awhile that I finally had a fast forward video where it just skips the part where I walk all the way to Tiger house.
Soon I still need to check if there is bugs in this game still appearing.
Please like comment and ask me a question comment below.

Level)

Post a Comment

0 Comments