Advertisement

Retro Gaming Handheld project - Part 2

Retro Gaming Handheld project - Part 2 So here it is, a little over due but finally got this out. Like the other it might ramble on again so I hope it doesnt bore your tears.

I've tried to cover most of the processes in the development but obviously some corners are cut as I didnt want this video to be 4 months long!

Rogerclarks Github for all the STM32 goodness...


RetroOrangePi


UPDATE, Additional thanks.
One last credit i promised to give, was to Natterforme from the retro gaming discord. I was going to mention it in the video but it slipped my mind D: Apologies. Natterforme was the person who suggested the name Blackbone, given my handle Mangy_Dog... So a thank you to him for suggesting the name which I immediately liked

retro,retro gaming,handheld,retropie,playdog,blackbone,design,cad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments