Advertisement

Road Atlanta Track Day - Brake Failure - Mustang Goes Off Track

Road Atlanta Track Day - Brake Failure - Mustang Goes Off Track This was my first time on a Road Course, and as I started getting comfortable with the track I ignored the signs of my brakes getting hot and there was nothing there when I hit the pedal going into turn 3. I learned a lot from this day, and am excited for more events in the future! Since then I installed Castrol React SRF which helped significantly.

road,atlanta,track,day,road atlanta track day,road atlanta,track day,road course,mustang,gt,mustang gt,vortech,supercharged,turbo,supercharger,4.6,2v,4.6 2v,crash,off track,gopro,helmet cam,onboard,ride along,porsche,corvette,camaro,miata,mustang track day,mustang road course,nic bowen,nic,bowen,racing,cars,race track,atlanta motorsports park,amp,lmp1,borla,flowmaster,comp cams,xe278ah,coilovers,maximum motorsports,procharged,

Post a Comment

0 Comments