Advertisement

Something BAD Happened To My Nose... | Rhinoplasty Revision Story

Something BAD Happened To My Nose... | Rhinoplasty Revision Story Today's video is about my revision that was much needed due to side effects after 6 years... This was a much necessary medical procedure I needed. I wanted to share my difficult experience with the side effects I have had, and help those who might come across the same issues. Also, Big Thanks to ID hospital where I was able to safely take care of my issue!

ID Hospital
Main:
Instagram:
Youtube:

Follow Grazy Grace
🐰Instagram:
🐰Twitter:
🐰Music:

📺GRAZY TV 2nd Channel:

💌For Business inquiries
╰gebabyk@gmail.com

Please Read: This video was in collaboration with ID Hospital. However, It is not a paid sponsor post, and all materials in this video was my honest personal experience.

#grazygrace #IDhospital #rhinoplasty

grazy grace,코성형,id hospital,grazytv,plastic surgery,rhinoplasty,plastic surgery in Korea,nose job,plastic surgery vlog,before after,코수술 전후,코수술 부작용,i got plastic surgery in korea,nose job vlog,아이디 성형외과,nose revision,rhinoplasty revision,rhinoplasty before and after korea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments