Advertisement

TEACH ME HOW TO TWERK AND VEGAN IN HONG KONG | EATLITFOOD 014

TEACH ME HOW TO TWERK AND VEGAN IN HONG KONG | EATLITFOOD 014 A couple of weeks ago, I released an episode of me eating dog and people were not happy aye, but that was expected. A lot of people had a lot of different opinions about it and in all honesty, a lot of your points were dog shit. So many of you said that it was disgusting how I supported the dog farming industry as they were slaughtered and mistreated and all I have to say to that is, get real hon. Do you really think cows and pigs are treated any better?

Yeah, in New Zealand, we’re blessed to have much better farming conditions, regulations and systems set in place but go anywhere else in the world and you’re dreaming if you think your steak died happy. Also, at the end of the day, no matter how the animal was killed, it was still killed for your fucking tastebuds and selfish enjoyment so shut up. The only people that I had time for were the vegans, the ones who believed that all animals are treated equally and don’t deserve to be killed for food.

There’s a misconception that I hate vegans but that’s just outright wrong. I have nothing but respect for vegans as it requires a lot of commitment to not eat any animal products in this day and age, but I also expect them to respect me. I would never try to force meat down a vegan’s throat and therefore, I never expect a vegan to shove tofu down mine. I genuinely was interested in what vegan food would be like in Hong Kong as every restaurant I went to featured meat as the star and in Korea, a lot of people don’t even know what ‘vegan’ means.

I also weirdly felt like I kind of owed it to my vegan followers, to shine some light on litty vegan food, so I linked up with respectful vegan queen Trian @trianpopo to take me around. We went to Kind Kitchen by Green Common @green_common to try the Beyond Meat @beyondmeat burger and it was so buzzy. But first, she taught me how to twerk as she’s a professional twerking instructor and why not?

Instagram:
Website:

Filmed and produced by Tim Lambourne
Presented by Albert Cho
Guest-starring Trian PoPo

food,eat,lit,eatlitfood,mukbang,seoul,foodtour,albert,cho,albertcho,tim,lambourne,timlambourne,hongkong,hong,kong,hong kong,vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments