Advertisement

The lives of so many people depend upon how YOU vote in the 2019 General Election.

The lives of so many people depend upon how YOU vote in the 2019 General Election. I've always been a campaigning artist and this channel is designed to look at Photography, Philosophy and Politics. This is because, for me, they are all connected. Therefore, given that there is a General Election underway in the UK, I will be uploading material asking that you think about the impact your vote has upon others. I'm not telling you who you should vote for. I am just asking that you take responsibility for what happens as a result of how you vote.

After the General Election I will return to more arts/photography/philosophy topics. I have a series being prepared on how to exhibit your work. It will look at how to prepare work for a gallery, how to choose a gallery, what to expect from a gallery, how to curate, display and hang your artworks and how to promote a show etc.

Conservatives,Conservative Party,General Election,2019 General Election,UK Politics,UK,Politics,Boris Johnson,Disability,austerity,Vote,Voting,Iain Duncan Smith,Compassion,Compassionate,Empathy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments