Advertisement

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GUITAR BEAT I'VE EVER MADE (FL Studio 20 Tutorial)

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GUITAR BEAT I'VE EVER MADE (FL Studio 20 Tutorial) THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GUITAR BEAT I'VE EVER MADE (FL Studio 20 Tutorial)
πŸ’œ Stream 'Matter Of Time' πŸ‘‰
πŸ’œ Get my new Drum Kit πŸ‘‰

In this video I'm breaking down the song 'Hold On' by Yung Mavu & Chuki Beats. This is my absolute favorite song off the new EP 'Matter Of Time' by me and 'Yung Mavu'. I open up my FL Studio FLP and show how I made the beat from scratch. I also have a quick chat with Yung Mavu about the track and show you each layer this beautiful instrumental has. Don't tell me this ain't the best guitar beat ever.

πŸ’œ IG @chukibeatz πŸ‘‰
πŸ’œ IG @yung_mavu

πŸ’œ Instagram πŸ‘‰ / @chukibeatz
πŸ’œ Road to 200k Subscribe πŸ‘‰
πŸ’œ Submit your beats πŸ‘‰ submitchukitrack@gmail.com

✘ Spotify:
✘ Instagram : @chukibeatz
✘ Business email: contact@chukibeats.com

πŸ’œ Help my beats channel hit 600K! :

Fl Studio 20 Tutorial
Yung Mavu
Guitar Type Beat
chuki beats
Making a Beat from Scratch
Fl Studio 20 Tutorial

yung mavu,fl studio tutorial,fl studio tutorial for beginners,fl studio tutorial trap beat,fl studio tutorial 20,fl studio 20 beginner tutorial,fl studio 20 tutorial,making a beat,making a beat in fl studio,making a beat in 5 minutes,yung mavu black magic,yung mavu hold on,making a guitar type beat,guitar type beat tutorial,guitar,how to make a guitar trap beat,guitar type beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments