Advertisement

Truck Shell Kitchen - Cooking Outside and Inside

Truck Shell Kitchen - Cooking Outside and Inside I will briefly talk about different types of campsites I use and then take a look at my camp kitchen. I'll show you what I use to cook outside and inside of my truck shell.


Backpacking stove :

Propane adapter:

Stove windscreen:

Collapsible water container

Truck camping,Truck Shell camping,truck shell camper,Truck Shell Kitchen,Camp Kitchen,cooking inside truck,truck shell setups,truck shell camper setup,truck camper shell setup,truck shell campers,truck kitchen,truck bed kitchen,truck camper shell living,truck camping,truck shell camper build,truck bed camper,truck bed camping,truck camper,camping kitchen,pickup shell camping,Truck shell Microwave,

Post a Comment

0 Comments