Advertisement

Ultron: 'This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. '

Ultron: 'This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. ' "Vision" and the Maximoffs accompany the Avengers to Sokovia, where Ultron has used the remaining vibranium to build a machine to lift a large part of the capital city skyward, intending to crash it into the ground to cause global extinction.

The Avengers fight Ultron's army while Fury arrives in a Helicarrier with Maria Hill, James Rhodes and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to evacuate civilians.

Pietro dies when he shields Barton from gunfire, and a vengeful Wanda abandons her post to destroy Ultron's primary body, which allows one of his drones to activate the machine.

The city plummets, but Stark and Thor overload the machine and shatter the landmass. Vision confronts and destroys Ultron's last remaining body.

Avengers: Age of Ultron,Avengers: Age of Ultron 2015,ultron,

Post a Comment

0 Comments