Advertisement

Variety Fun Monthly Subscription Snack Box Unboxing for November 2019

Variety Fun Monthly Subscription Snack Box Unboxing for November 2019 Today I am unboxing the "Variety Fun Snack Box" for November. Come join me and let's see what yummy goodies are in this month's "Variety Fun" subscription box.

🖐🏼 Update 11/22/2019: 😢
I have decided to cancel my subscription with Variety Fun because the snacks in this box had some stale ones in it and after all the trouble with the first box and now this, I am just going to let this one go.

This is their "Fun Box" monthly subscription box for $24.99 a month.
40 snacks per box each month. Snacks change each month. That means you only pay about $0.63 cents per snack.

They also have a "Fit Box" monthly subscription for $39.99 a month.
30 snacks each month. The snacks change each month. That comes to about $1.33 per snack.
Check their site for any price changes.

To check out "Variety Fun" for yourself:

Variety Fun is not a sponsor, I paid for this subscription box out of my own pocket.

About me:
I am a disabled, chubby, gay man who used to do some acting. Now giving unsolicited but awesome opinions with Movie/TV reviews and other fun stuff like un-boxings and product critiques.

Places to fallow me are:
Twitter @WhosYourChubby
Instagram @WhosYourChubby
StarDust @WhosYourChubby2
Link to StarDust Free App:


Package/Mail/Unboxing's:
Kristopher Michaels
P.O.Box 2496
Fair Oaks, CA. 95670
Note: There is no guaranty I will do an unboxing of your product. All unboxing's will be done at my discretion!

Business matters and/or Subscriber's you can email me at:
WhosYourChubby@gmail.com

Video editing by Kristopher Michaels and Storm Browne. Check out Storm's YouTube channel at:

Storm is available for Video editing services.

#VarietyFun #VarietyFunSnackBox #VarietyFunBox #Snack #Snacks #Food #Cookies #Candy #Nuts #Crackers #Tasty #Treats #KristopherMichaels #KristophersKorner #WhosYourChubby #Unboxing #UnboxingVideo #UnBoxing #Reviews #Chubby #Gay #StormBrowne #GayChubbyMan #ChubbyMan #ChubbyBear #StarDustApp #StarDust #MontlySubscritions

Gay,Chubby,Movies,TV,Reviews,Actor,Pagan,Witch,Mystical,Unboxing,WhosYourChubby,Wiccan,Wicca,StarDustApp,StarDust,Disabled,Storm Browne,Kristopher Michaels,Who's Your Chubby,StarDust App,Monthly Subscriptions,Chubby Man,Chubby Chasers,Super Chubby,Movie Reviews,TV Reviews,Subscription Boxes,Variety Fun,Variety fun Snack Box,Candy,Cookies,Snacks,Crackers,Food,Nuts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments