Advertisement

WINTER HAUL 2019 | CHRISTMAS GIFTS AT GAP

WINTER HAUL 2019 | CHRISTMAS GIFTS AT GAP Winter haul 2019, Christmas Gifts at GAP. AD. Outfit ideas with my favourite denim, gift ideas and sleepwear for myself, friends and family this Holiday.

**ALL ITEMS LINKED BELOW**

Subscribe:
Instagram:

I’m so excited to share this try on video with you all. Not least because we can finally start getting into the Christmas spirit but when we can do it in style it’s all the more fun!

So here’s my Christmas (holiday) haul and gift ideas at GAP and a few little extras I couldn’t help myself too for my own wardrobe this Winter:) x

Outfits and present ideas, in order of appearance

I’m wearing denim shirt:

Denim Jacket:

Merino sweater:
I love the forest green tone too:)

Skinny Jeans:

Scarf:

Hooded sherpa lined jacket:

Puffer jacket:

Loungewear/Sleepwear top:

Matching bottoms:

I love this one too:

Socks, a great stocking filler gift:

PJ Set:

Gift the thought:)

Follow Fashion + Style Edit:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

#haul #christmas #gap

winter haul,winter haul 2019,Christmas gifts,gap,gap haul,gap haul 2019,fashion over 40,Christmas gifts 2019,haul,winter clothing haul,try on haul,fashion and style edit,denim,jeans,christmas gift ideas,christmas gift guide,haul 2019,christmas haul,christmas haul 2019,haul try on,fashion bloggers on youtube,over 40 fashion,christmas haul uk,autumn winter haul,autumn 2019,winter outfits 2019,christmas gift ideas 2019,holiday gift guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments