Advertisement

10 FREE APPS College Students Must Use

10 FREE APPS College Students Must Use 10 FREE APPS College Students Must Use

Download Goodwall for iOS and Android and follow me:
Post your achievements and I'll make sure to comment on them!

See you there!

Top 10 apps every college student has to get on their phone ! Almost all these apps are free in the basic version and I am leaving a free trial link for one that is not! However, make sure you use the free apps for improving your college life, studies, job opps, etc! I hope these free resources help you as a college student and make sure you let me know !

30 Day Free Trial of Storytel -
Get access to all their Audiobooks for 30 days absolutely free

// S U P P O R T

Support me in my work by contributing through:

PATREON |

SEND AMAZON GC | thehellyblog@gmail.com

Thanks to my supporters Lavanya Narekuli, Srimegh, Ishank Khatri, Lokesh Pal Md Izhar, Srilakshmi, Anil Kumar, Sonu and Sujay Pal for making my videos possible!

// Paid Consultation

Talk to me about marketing, careers, YouTube- anything and everything. Schedule a call by shooting an email at sahelichatterjeehere@gmail.com .

// F O L L O W

🌻BLOG |
❀ INSTAGRAM |
❀FACEBOOK|
❀ TWITTER |
❀ GOODREADS |



___

// R E S O U R C E S

💌 Join Helly's Book Club | On Facebook

apps for college,best apps for college,apps every college student should have,10 apps,college,girlboss,top apps,girlboss routine,how to be successful,girlboss habits,apps for college students,apps,save money,budget,meditate,stay safe,safetrek,safety in college,college move in day,college hacks,life hacks,tipsandtricks,howto,college tips,girl boss,apps for success,success tips,study tips,college students react,how to,school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments