Advertisement

140th Fashion Friday’s OOTD.....Classy|Casual Look!

140th Fashion Friday’s OOTD.....Classy|Casual Look! Here’s my second winter look in a cute and fun look done in white, gray and purple...I have it more classy with the jewelry and hair but you definitely could dress this down and be much more casual! Hope you like this winter look!!!!! Please subscribe, ring the bell for notifications, share my channel so I can grow and help many others with Keto and if you enjoyed this look please shoot me a thumbs up.



Outfit & Accessories
Tank...Walmart
Long sweater...Charlotte Russe
Skinny jeans...Charlotte Russe
Belt...Savors
Necklace and earrings...Walmart
Bracelets...Grandmother, savors and Debs
Makeup pallet...UD! Gift
Lip gloss....Five Below
Purse...gift!
Boots...Amazon





My other channel AngelsHeavenlyNailz
Here’s my link to my nail channel which I will be slowly switching all my nail stuff from here to there! Please all of you subscribe to the new channel as well as this one





Heres my brother Robs new YouTube channel..Definitely check out the keto King!


Here’s my bro Tommy’s channel




My Brother Robs information
Here is his two links on FB if anyone is interested in and is ready to 100% commit to a new life!!!!






My email
angelasanto121475@gmail.com




My brothers email
RobSnidarich@gmail.com




Thanks for watching

Look!

Post a Comment

0 Comments