Advertisement

A Cry Out To God...|| I'll Get There Too

A Cry Out To God...|| I'll Get There Too Spotify:

Apple Music:

Soundcloud:

Instagram:

Song Explanation

“Do you believe in God?” is a question that I’m asked quite frequently. Nobody however, has ever asked me, “Does God believe in you?” I think people assume these answers go hand in hand, but for me they don’t. I’m at point in my life where I don’t know what I believe. I find myself doubting everything I’ve been taught since I was a child, and I feel embarrassed to open up to people I look up to about these doubts... Truthfully, I just hope that if God really is out there, he doesn’t stop believing in me. I know that if he really is there, and he believes in me, I’ll get there too. That’s what this song is about. It's about my journey searching for God though a massive cloud of doubt. It’s my cry out to a God that I feel like I’ve experienced before, but I’m just not sure... I hope that you guys hear what I’m saying, but more importantly I hope that God does. The song is titled “I’ll Get There Too” and the official song drops next week, but I’m dropping a live version of the song tomorrow. I hope you all love it.
Sincerely, Presence

Random thought:

I need to start recording these earlier than the night before at midnight, so I can get better video takes.


Prod. Misery

presence,presence raps,presence sings,presence worship,worship,god,song,cry out to go,christian,jesus,oceans,reckless love,presence oceans,i'll get there too,presence i'll get there too,

Post a Comment

0 Comments