Advertisement

Blue Butterfly pieces for my journal

Blue Butterfly pieces for my journal Hi all, here's a look at all the pieces I kept for myself from the Blue Butterfly challenge to make my journal. I've also been collecting some of my own pieces and I'll actually be making two journals. In an upcoming video I'll share the two covers I've made. Thank you soooo much to everyone who was part of the challenge. So excited to create with your treasures.

Etsy Willowbound Journals:

Email: willowboundjournals@gmail.com

If you like my channel and want to see more, please support me on Patreon and get lots of rewards:

Willowbound Journals Facebook group page:

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Blue butterfly,Journal,Junk journal,Challenge,Ephemera,Embellishments,Art,Craft,Create,

Post a Comment

0 Comments