Advertisement

'Cartoon Characters in Reality' Slideshow 22

'Cartoon Characters in Reality' Slideshow 22 Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, more Cartoon Characters in Reality! Once again, everything you have just seen, I have created from scratch. I used Adobe Photoshop to create these photos with the cartoon characters in them. Using Adobe Photoshop, I traced out the cartoon character(s), and then dragged them into the photo with me, or if the photo doesn't have anyone in it and the photo may just be a set piece. In Photoshop, I use the Lasso tool. If you set it on Magnetic Lasso, it will be a whole lot easier to trace. To trace out the character(s). Then I drag them into the main photo. The result: CARTOON CHARACTERS IN REALITY!!!!! Also remember, if you have any requests for Cartoon Characters in Reality photos, or if you'd like me to do a picture with you and a certain cartoon character(s) of your choice, just leave me a comment or send me a message. I'll look into it, and gladly see what I can do.

TITLES OF PHOTOS LISTED BELOW:

00:33 "Stewie Sneaking After the Eds!"
00:41 "Garren and Wanda's Graduation Celebration!"
00:49 "This is the View I Get?!"
00:57 "This Scenic Overlook Stinks!"
01:05 "The Eds Invade Oklahoma!"
01:13 "Charlie Brown Begins His Training!"
01:21 "Welcome to the Welcome Center!"
01:29 "Stewie Planning His Attack!"
01:37 "Eddy's Next Scam Idea!"
01:45 "Don't Let the Military Spoil Your Grammar!"
01:53 "Heh Heh, All Right!"
02:01 "The Eds Explore Oklahoma City!"
02:09 "What Happened to This Tree?!"
02:17 "The Eds Enter New Mexico!"
02:25 "What a Discovery!"
02:33 "Westbound Eds!"
02:41 "To Use? Or, Not to Use?"
02:49 "The Eds Reach Arizona!"
02:57 "Stewie's Back Up Plan!"
03:05 "Marcie Training Charlie Brown!"
03:13 "I Hate Birds!"
03:21 "I Want to Sleep in a Tipi!"
03:29 "SpongeBob and Patrick Meet Grimace!"
03:37 "The Eds Getting Their Kicks!"
03:45 "Stewie Finalizing His Plan!"
03:53 "The Eds Reach the Grand Canyon!"
04:01 "Ed Accidentally Hits Stewie!"
04:09 "Stewie Falling!"
04:17 "Where Have You Been?!"
04:25 "Intercourse Has Run It's Course!"

ENJOY,
MORE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS COMING SOON!!!!!

FRIEND ME ON FACEBOOK:


PORTFOLIO GALLERY:

Garren Lazar,Magnum,Cartoon Characters in Reality,Slideshow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments