Advertisement

Checking Out The NEW CHRISTMAS EVENT! NEW PETS! Adopt Me Update

Checking Out The NEW CHRISTMAS EVENT! NEW PETS! Adopt Me Update Roblox adopt me update! There is a new christmas event in Adopt Me, including a new currency, pets and much more! Let's check it out together!

Checking Out The NEW CHRISTMAS EVENT! NEW PETS! Adopt Me Update

💖 Subscribe! It helps the channel grow!

FOLLOW ME AND JOIN MY GAME!:

❄️ Make sure to grab some clothing!
......................................................................

What To Watch NEXT!

☕️ Spilling Dat Tea:
💪🏽 Challenges:
🎥 Roleplays:
......................................................................

🌟 #ImaGamerSquad Medias!

🦉 Twitter:
🗣 Discord:
👩🏽 Roblox Profile:
👫 Roblox Group:

Business: imagamerbusiness@gmail.com
......................................................................

✍🏽 How I Edit My Videos! (Read Description):

🎵 Music - I do not own any of the background music in this video, all rights go to its rightful owner.

#ChristmasEvent

[ Live Streamed from iOS with - No computer, No Hardware, Just Vidih ]

imagamergirl,gamergirl,gamer girl,gamer,girl,GG,roblox,video game,game,child friendly,kid friendly,girl gamer,reacting,roblox roleplay,roblox 2019,am,adopt me,adopt me house,adopt me update,adopt me 2019,adopt me pets,adopt me babies,gingerbread,arctic fox,free pets,giveaway,free arctic reindeer,arctic reindeer,swan,wolf,robin,bird,polar bear,new pets,christmas event,adopt me christmas,new currency,sleigh,ornaments,ice skating,skating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments