Advertisement

Creating a 'FlyLady' Home Organization Notebook

Creating a 'FlyLady' Home Organization Notebook One of my big goals for 2020 is to get my home in order! I've decided to set up a new notebook specifically for that purpose.
#vlogmas #vlogmas2019 #vlogmasday12

Grab a set of my FREE printable Planner Affirmation Cards here:



Check out my blog!







SnapChat: desireepeeples
Periscope: @DesireePeeples


STICKER GEEK DESIGNS STICKERS DISCOUNT CODE:

DESIREE25
Mention my name for a bonus mermaid sticker freebie!


SARA ELIZABETH PRINTS STICKERS DISCOUNT CODE:

DESIREE30
Mention Team Desiree for a bonus foiled sticker freebie!


OH HELLO CO. Stickers and Stationery



SANDRADDESIGNCO STICKERS DISCOUNT CODE:

DESIREE15


Check out some of my favorite traveler's notebooks!
Foxy Fix -


Get $10 off your first Erin Condren order!
Erin Condren -


Try my FAVORITE washi tape! Simply Gilded!



My favorite online class for planning YOUR best life!

flylady journal,flylady,flylady control journal,flylady system,plan with me,planner stuff,kikki k,planner,notebook,journal,bullet journal,setup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments