Advertisement

Dec 27, 2019 - I was forced to pay for money I owed

Dec 27, 2019 - I was forced to pay for money I owed This is one of the difficult part, when you are forced to pay for money you owed but you do not have any money to pay for them.

And yes, I did my best to talk to them and ask for at least sometime to settle things up, but the problem is they still insisted to have my payment today.

I do not know how and where can I get that money. It's a big amount of money.

I can't even borrow from anyone because I still have some unsettled obligations with them.

I prayed to God to please help me overcome this situation because what is left with me is the trust in God. Trust in the divine plan.

Sooner or later, I will overcome this thing and will soon start a new. Even though I feel that I am about to give up!

But I will do whatever I can, just to overcome these struggles.

Hoping and praying that this phase will end up soon.

debts,struggle,depression,problems,trials,sufferings,life journey,law of attraction,divine plan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments